lunes, 14 de julio de 2014

My Everyday Pancakes


My Everyday Pancakes (8 pancakes)

Sorry for not posting sooner last week I was in Brussels on vacation with some friends and tomorrow morning I’m leaving to Berlin with my boyfriend for another week. By the way, I’m already preparing a Belgian waffle recipe to post, so exited!

Anyways, those days I wasn’t home I missed my breakfast pancakes so this morning I decided to make myself a huge batch of them topped with maple syrup and berries, so delicious.

This recipe is incredibly easy and always turns up well, pancakes are soft and fluffy and taste amazing, and best of all they are healthy!









Ingredients

- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup oat flour
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar or lemon juice
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda

Directions

1 – In a bowl combine whole wheat flour, oat flour, baking powder and baking soda.
2 – Add the vinegar to the milk and let stand for 5 minutes. 
3 – In a separate bowl, mix sugar, the egg, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla extract.
4 – Combine the previous mixture and the flour and mix until well combined.
5 – Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium high heat. Pour about ¼ cup of batter onto pan, and cook until the edges look dry and bubbles begin to form on the center. Flip and cook on the other side for about 1 minute.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario